Efficient, Practical and Effective
At some point, nearly every business is faced with having to pursue or defend itself against some form of litigation. When you find yourself in that unfortunate – and often stressful – situation, you need a team of lawyers that has the conviction and track record to resolve the matter quickly and effectively. Brown McGarry Nimeroff LLC is that team.
From the Negotiation Table to the Courtroom
Litigation can be time-consuming and expensive, so whenever feasible, we try to achieve an early resolution to your dispute through mediation, arbitration or settlement. However, when litigation cannot be avoided, we will try your case in court. Unlike many firms, we are not simply litigators, we are trial lawyers with a strong record of success throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. We have litigated and won against the largest law firms in the tri-state area and beyond.
We have decades of big-firm experience litigating a broad range of commercial business disputes. Whether it is a routine breach of contract matter or a high-profile complex litigation matter, we have the skills necessary to handle your case. Our experience includes:
- Ownership and succession problems in closely-held corporations, partnerships, and limited liability entities
- Corporate control issues between shareholders, managers, and directors
- Disputes over the terms of business purchase agreements
- Actions pursuant to Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Employment or restrictive covenant litigation
- Trade secrets and intellectual property litigation
- Secured financing disputes, including those involving personal guaranties or pledges
- Confession of judgment litigation
- Problems related to commercial leases, real estate development, or construction
- Litigation involving licensing or distribution agreements
- Other business torts or breach of contract claim
Congratulations to Andrew Eckert for being named a Top Lawyer by Main Line Today!
Andrew Eckert was named a 2022 Top Civil Litigation lawyer of the Main Line and Western Suburbs by Main Line Today. Congratulations, Andy!
We are pleased to announce that Andrew Eckert obtained a defense verdict in a matter stemming from the construction and sale of a new home in Chester County, Pennsylvania. Andrew represented the builder. Plaintiff alleged that the builder breached its contract, and also asserted claims of fraud, replevin, and violations of Pennsylvania’s Unfair Trade Practices…
Top Civil Litigation Attorney
Andrew Eckert was recently named as a Top Civil Litigation Attorney by Main Line Today Magazine. http://www.mainlinetoday.com/Main-Line-Today/August-2018/2018-Top-Lawyers/