Helping Businesses Grow from the Ground Up
Brown McGarry Nimeroff has a longstanding tradition of working with small to mid-sized businesses across diverse industries and geographies. Over the years, we have developed keen insights into what a business needs to succeed. As your strategic partner, we will leverage that experience and perspective to advise you on how to successfully start, operate and grow your business. Our wide range of services spans:
- Finance and fundraising
- Employment decisions and policies
- Social media policies
- Risk management
- Corporate governance
- New market penetration
- Represented hospitality client in negotiation of rental and improvement agreement.
- Advised 3rd party healthcare service provider startup business.
- Advised private lender in restructuring multiple loans to multi-state retailer.
- Provide counsel and transactional services to national beverage manufacturer on capital funding initiative, vendor, and distributorship agreements.
In November 2022, Governor Wolf signed legislation providing a long-awaited update to Pennsylvania’s Business Corporation Law, often referred to as the “BCL.” These changes were effective in January 2023. The BCL contains the statutory basis for the formation and administration of business entities, such as profit and nonprofit corporations, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies. …