Successful in a Fast-Paced Industry
Technology changes at lightning speed and technology companies need a law firm that can keep pace. Brown McGarry Nimeroff LLC is that firm. With deep industry knowledge and experience, we help you evaluate risks and capitalize on the ever-changing environment to achieve your goals — whether they are growth and expansion or protection from claims and litigation. With an efficient and budget-minded approach, we provide a broad array of essential legal services, such as general corporate, employment, finance, contracts, dispute resolution and litigation.
- Successfully defended a restrictive covenant claim in nuclear power consulting field.
- Defeated a motion for preliminary injunction sought by W.L.Gore & Associates in U.S. District Court in Maryland against a former employee alleged to have misappropriated trade secrets.
- Successfully represented national IT staffing company in action against former president who sold his company to the client and then formed and “incubated” directly competitive businesses by stealing key management personnel and utilizing company resources.
- Successfully defended Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Act cases for a number of technology companies, including those located both inside and outside the Commonwealth.
- Successfully represented purchaser of IT business under stock purchase agreement in private arbitration and related state court litigation involving claims brought by purchaser for breaches of financial representations and warranties made in the agreement and claims brought by seller of business
- Achieved favorable resolution for tech company sued for gender discrimination.
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of an imaging center in a medical malpractice action in which the radiologist admitted liability for missing a brain tumor on an MRI scan.