Making It Happen for Manufacturing Clients
If you are engaged in manufacturing, you have a variety of legal needs that may span finance, intellectual property, employment, contracts, litigation and real estate law, to name just a few. No matter what legal advice you need, we have the industry experience to solve your problems creatively and cost-effectively. We have worked with numerous manufacturing clients across the following industries:
- Commercial construction
- Consumer products
- Container and packaging products
- Food and beverage
- Medical devices and equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Represented maker of automotive parts in a $53 million replevin action to obtain critical tooling necessary to prevent shut down of vehicle manufacturing lines.
- Successfully defended of multi-million dollar claim against supplier of commercial goods under Article 2 of the UCC, and secured judgment against plaintiff on counterclaim.
- Defeated a motion for preliminary injunction sought by W.L.Gore & Associates in U.S. District Court in Maryland against a former employee alleged to have misappropriated trade secrets.
- Successfully defended a multinational company against a class action lawsuit filed in courts across the country.
- Achieved significant settlement for Maine jewelry artist against national jewelry company for copyright infringement.
- Counselled start-up nutritional supplement company.
- Recently obtained defense verdict in jury trial representing construction company in connection with claims for alleged foundation defects.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of Chapter 7 corporate bankruptcy case filed fraudulently filed by plush toy manufacturer to avoid a judgment and disposition of property to satisfy the judgment and obtained a significant award of sanctions against the debtor, its principal and counsel.
- Successfully represented heating equipment manufacturer/supplier in the purchaser of a Chapter 11 debtor’s assets worth $3.5 million in a bankruptcy proceeding in Delaware.