Trusted Advisors to Hospitality Businesses
Hospitality businesses have a wide range of legal needs, and they regularly turn to us to help them with everything from strategic advice on a potential vendor dispute to full-scale defense of litigation arising from a failed construction project. We understand the specific needs and concerns of hospitality clients and represent them in matters involving:
- Business formation
- Business counseling
- Corporate and real estate transactions
- Financing transactions
- Restructuring and bankruptcy issues
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Government relations and health code compliance and violations
- Obtained award in favor of defendant in partition matter, as well as award on counterclaim in favor of client for improvements made to commercial property.
- Represented hospitality client in negotiation of rental and improvement agreement.