From “Farm to Fork” Legal Support
The food and beverage industry is a dynamic and fast-paced world that requires progressive thinking and leading-edge legal counsel.
Our firm has significant multidisciplinary experience across a wide range of matters affecting the food and beverage industry, from general business to litigation. We have handled food contamination liability claims, contract issues affecting distributors, manufacturers, flavor houses and co-packers, as well as more general legal issues, such as:
- Employment/HR issues
- Premises liability
- Liquor liability claims
- Transportation issues and disputes with common carriers
- Represented local manufacturer of beverage products in negotiation of commercial lease for manufacturing and retail space.
- Provide counsel and transactional services to national beverage manufacturer on capital funding initiative, vendor, and distributorship agreements.
- Counselled start-up nutritional supplement company.
- Represented client in purchasing bar and restaurant.
- Prosecuted gender discrimination and retaliation claims on behalf of a terminated employee against her former employer.