When Winning Matters
Nobody wants to litigate, but sometimes it is necessary. Situations arise when you have no choice but to sue to protect your interests or defend a lawsuit. Businesses and individuals turn to us to represent them in litigation involving contracts, corporate law, banking, business torts, employment, professional liability, premises liability, personal injury, and bankruptcy disputes. We have been winning both commercial and non-commercial trials for more than 30 years.
With significant courtroom experience, we litigate in state and federal courts in various jurisdictions on a daily basis — all of our litigators have significant trial and appellate experience. We are also adept at time- and money-saving settlement negotiations, carefully assessing the positions of all parties involved, and only settling when it is in your best interest. We always practice with the goal of maximizing efficiency to keep costs down.
- Successfully defended a multinational company against a class action lawsuit filed in courts across the country.
- Obtained verdict in favor of plaintiff collision repair facility in matter arising from storage charges.
- Obtained award in favor of commercial property owner vacating mechanics lien.
- Represented Department of Human Services in class action case alleging that the Department’s policies and procedures, and implementation thereof, violated constitution rights of the youth in its care.
- Defense of numerous ERISA matters for large east coast financial institution.
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of an imaging center in a medical malpractice action in which the radiologist admitted liability for missing a brain tumor on an MRI scan.
- Negotiated favorable municipal settlement of claim stemming from breach of waste water treatment plant operating agreement.
- Obtained jury verdict in favor of municipal client stemming from breach of Waste Water facilities agreement.
- Recently obtained defense verdict in jury trial representing construction company in litigation involving stucco.
- Recently obtained defense verdict in jury trial representing construction company in connection with claims for alleged foundation defects.
- Achieved favorable settlements in a number of legal malpractice and accounting malpractice cases.
Scott Klein has been named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® list for 2019 as a Top Rated Business Attorney. Scott has held this honor since 2015 and was also named in 2013.