Chris is a commercial litigation attorney with nearly 20 years’ experience in representing clients in complex cases. He has significant experience in litigating contract disputes, employment discrimination matters, antitrust and securities lawsuits, partnership and shareholder disputes, and complicated real estate transactions.
In addition to his commercial litigation practice, Chris has experience in handling financial services disputes such as creditors’ rights, foreclosures and confessions of judgments, executions of judgments, and bankruptcy.
Prior to joining our firm, Chris worked for three large law firms in the Philadelphia area. He has litigated cases in federal and state courts and arbitration forums such as the American Arbitration Association and FINRA.
ASSOCIATIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Federal Courts Committee
- Successfully defended a former employee against alleged violations of the federal and Pennsylvania Stored Communications Acts.
- Represented a foreign real estate developer in a multi-million dollar lawsuit involving claims of fraud and conspiracy.
- Prosecuted gender discrimination and retaliation claims on behalf of a terminated employee against her former employer.
- Successfully defended a multinational company against a class action lawsuit filed in courts across the country.
- Litigated disputes involving consumer protection laws and consumer fraud acts in federal and Pennsylvania courts.
- Represented lenders and borrowers in prosecuting and defending against confessions of judgments filed in Pennsylvania courts.
On March 18, 2020, the President signed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”) into law. The information contained herein comes from the text of the FFCRA as well as a Department of Labor posting guidance dated March 24, 2020. For DOL Q&A, click here. The FFCRA establishes a right to paid sick leave for…